skip to main content
Social Image 1 Social Image 2
Home Banner1 Banner2 Banner3 Banner4
New to Sugar Creek?
Posted On:
Sunday, June 03, 2018
News Image
Please bring the following to enroll:

In order to register at Sugar Creek Elementary School, you must have the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card (Voluntary)
  • Original Alabama Immunization Certificate(s) - This can be obtained from your physician or the local health department (no photocopies)
  • Proof of Residence
  • Proof of Legal Custody (if student does not live with both biological parents.)
  • Past Grades/transcripts
  • Name and Address of Prior School
Don't have Proof of Residence: Important Information for Parent/Guardian not having residency documentation

If you are residing with someone else, the attached forms must be completed before enrolling students in Sugar Creek Elementary. (Oath of Residency and Occupant/Owner Statement).

  1. Complete the Oath of Residency Affidavit Form.
  2. The Oath of Residency form must be notarized. You must sign the form in the presence of a Notary.

Please bring the following to the office to enroll your child:

  1. Oath of Residency Affidavit Form.
  2. Proof of residency from the owner/occupant (items that are accepted include: a current electric or gas bill, real estate tax duplicate, or mortgage statement. Items that are NOT accepted include a Posted Office Box, phone bill, water bill, cable TV bill, or bank statement. If you are living with a resident who rents an apartment, you must be added to the lease or bring a letter from the apartment complex indicating they are aware ofyour residency status.
  3. Photo ID of parent/guardian.
View all Highlights